For over 80 years we have been Central Florida’s leader in Janitorial and Cleaning Supplies. Our business is growing, and again we are adding to our team.
- Diagnose and repair all designated equipment assigned
- Travel to customer location to pick up, deliver, diagnose or repair equipment
- Perform repairs on rental equipment
- Meet or exceed budgeted labor hours goal, 70% of available weekly hours
- Follow time schedule as assigned
- Refurbish used and trade-in equipment
- Properly clean all equipment being serviced or repaired after completion
- Properly enter all updated information on service quotation
- Keep a clean and neat work environment
- Other duties as they are assigned by the service manager
- Put equipment in the proper staging area
- Comply with regulations regarding company vehicle and equipment used
- Proactively look for better processes and bring them to the attention of the service manager
- Attend training classes as requested (travel may be required)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Desired:
- Ability to choose your attitude
- Ability to travel to customer locations and interact with the customer leaving them with a feeling that Gem Supply takes care of them better than anyone in the industry
- Knowledge and ability to use various types of diagnostic and repair tools
- Keep up to date on the latest equipment and repair tools, procedures & techniques
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Ability to work overtime and flexible hours when required
Job Requirements & Recommendations:
Experience and the ability to diagnose various types of cleaning equipment.
Gem Supply is a Drug Free Employer, employment requires passing a drug screen.
Standing, stooping, lifting up to 100 pounds and manipulation of tools
Please email your resume to email@example.com to apply!